A picture of the posters on the University Walkway.
UMKC Students Received University Pushback at Pro-Palestine Protest
Aurora Wilson and Maisy BlantonApril 29, 2024

Over 150 students showed up to participate in a protest in solidarity with Palestine and other protests across the nation on Monday.   Around...

Aydan Stigler and Grace BeshoreMarch 14, 2024

Roo Report: “This is a Black Dude Talking About Reparations for Slave Owners.” Lawrence, Tom, and Sylvia talk about the California recall election, the Chiefs, and the Kevin Strickland Saga

You can listen to this podcast on Anchor.fm or Spotify!

On this week’s show, we are going to talk about the Chiefs comeback win over the Browns on Sunday plus preview this week’s Sunday Night game versus the Ravens, The egregiousness of our two-tiered criminal justice system by using the local case of Kevin Strickland who is an innocent man that was falsely convicted of murder and has been in prison for 42 years, how California recall gubernatorial election is part of the broader 2022 voter outreach strategy and how it fits the narrative of the election fraud BIG LIE plus insurrection and the outrage from the right about the recent vaccine mandate.