The decision was made on May 23, 2024.
University of Missouri Board approves 3-5% tuition increase for 2024-2025 academic year
Evelyn Berger, Intern • July 12, 2024

The University of Missouri board of Curators has approved a 3-5% undergraduate and graduate tuition increase for the 2024-2025 academic year.   ...

Banner and KC skyline at Boulevardia.
Boulevardia 2024: Kansas City's ultimate urban music fest rocks Crown Center
Catie Walker, Staff Writer • June 20, 2024

Kansas City partied last weekend on Grand Boulevard at Crown Center for Boulevardia 2024, KC’s largest urban street music festival. The...

Taking place from June 7-9, the event featured performers, businesses and other organizations.
Kansas City PrideFest: A vibrant celebration of love and acceptance
Catie Walker and Evelyn BergerJune 11, 2024

Kansas City celebrated the LGBTQ+ community at the 47th annual PrideFest and parade this weekend at Theis Park.    “Pride gives the...

Chancellor Agrawal’s State of the University and a Partial Solar Eclipse: RooTV 4/10/24

Hey Roos, welcome back to another episode of RooTV! Your hosts, Jazlyn and Gabe, are here with the latest updates from campus and beyond. Jazlyn had a blast at the college media conference, while Gabe’s band took home 1st place at the national competition – way to go, Gabe! Chancellor Agrawal is on a mission to make UMKC an elite R1 research university. And speaking of elite, the Roos witnessed a wild solar eclipse this week! Plus, we’ve got the latest scoop on Roo Softball, Sporting KC, and those swingin’ KC Royals. Tune in to The Den with Zach for all the athletic updates!