Police Blotter

Lindsay Adams

Nov. 11

2:20 p.m. Larceny

An LCD projector belonging to the University was taken after it was left unattended in the University Center.

3:40 p.m. Larceny

A student returned to her vehicle parked in the Oak Place parking garage to find the window broken and her GPS, ID, debit card and purse missing.

5:12 p.m. Property Damage

In the Oak Place parking garage a student returned to her vehicle and found pry marks on the trim of her driver’s side window.

5:28 p.m. Burglary

A staff member reported her textbooks missing from her office in Manheim Hall.

11:56 p.m. Violation of University Rules and Regulations

An intoxicated party was out wandering around in Parking Area 24.

Nov. 12

3:03 p.m. Larceny

A student returned to find the chain cut and her bicycle missing from Oak Street Residence Hall.

3:38 p.m. Larceny

A student returned to his car to find damages and Mexican coins missing from his car at the Oak Place parking garage.

9:38 p.m. Larceny

A student returned to her vehicle and found that her car stereo was missing at the Oak Place parking garage.

Nov. 14

8:31 a.m. Misc. Investigation

A student reported another student’s advances made her feel very nervous and uncomfortable at International Academic Affairs.

7:24 p.m. Larceny

A student returned to his car at the Beta Fraternity House to find the window broken and his GPS missing.

10:02 p.m. Assault

Officers responded to reports of a disturbance and contacted a female student who was assaulted at Johnson Hall.

Nov. 15

7:57 a.m. Burglary

A staff member at the Dental School returned to her office and noticed two iPads were missing.

9:22 a.m. Suspicious Persons

Protesters were camping and sleeping in the Johnson Hall lobby.

Nov. 16

1:39 p.m. Burglary

Officers took a report of a student’s stolen laptop at Oak Place Apartments.

Nov. 17

3:07 p.m. Violation of University Rules and Regulations

Officers took a report of a fake parking permit at the Rockhill Parking Garage after it was destroyed by the suspect.

Nov. 18

10: 51 p.m. Disturbance

Residents were playing noisy video games at Oak Place Apartments.

Nov.22

8:56 a.m. Larceny

A student returned to her vehicle parked at the Oak Place parking garage and found video game consoles missing.

8:56 a.m. Property Damage

A student returned to her vehicle at the Oak Place parking garage and found it damaged.

9:22 a.m. Larceny

A student returned to her vehicle parked at the Oak Place parking garage and realized her purse, wallet, GPS, headphones and camera were gone.

10:48 a.m. Property Damage

A student returned to his vehicle at the Oak Place parking garage and found it damaged.